Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I am commanding you...

"What I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach." Deuteronomy 31:11

I have found myself too often in my life thinking, "That is too hard!  I can't do that!"  I tend to look at what is before me and not look at the big picture.  I tend to believe that I can do things on my own.  I tend to feel overwhelmed.  I tend to lose sight of my calling as a believer in Christ.  I tend to react with emotions.  I tend to speak without thinking.  I tend to act without praying.  I tend to forget that God is in control and that He does see the big picture.

I have been learning that the things I have "tended" to do in the past...need to stay in my past.  God is commanding me to change the way I think.

My heart's desire it to see what is before me and respond.  My heart's desire is to believe that I can do all things through Christ.  My heart's desire is to keep things in perspective and to be a wise woman.  My heart's desire is to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus and His calling for my life.  My heart's desire is to guard my tongue.  My heart's desire is to pray without ceasing.  My heart's desire is to remember to give God the credit He deserves for the plans he has made.

What God lays before you is NOT too difficult.  He is faithful to make a way.  Let's believe that we can be world changers.  Let's follow the desires of our hearts.  Let's press on to be faithful in all that He calls us to do.  Let's walk in obedience.

What is God commanding you to do today?  It is NOT too hard...you can do ANYTHING with Christ!  Go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment